has many benefits...
JUST TO NAME A FEW...
1) Save space with a Jeter Trax system. This system is 7
rows high with 3 cabinets in back and 2 in front. It houses
1,260 filing inches (over 12,500 folders) in only 18 square
2) Our floor decks are perfectly level, so your cabinets
won’t drift out of position. We use 3/4" plywood and place
adjusting screws with heavy steel plates every 12" for deck
3) Our systems can be installed in
front of your existing cabinets, which will minimize disruption
to your office during installation.
4) Each floor section joins together with 3/8" steel
alignment pins. This keeps the rail surfaces uniform, so the
carriages roll smoothly.
5) Each carriage is equipped with two channels that
interconnect with the track and deck. This safety device
6) Strong aluminum carriages are used to absorb the shock
when pushed into position. The rubber end stops provide a 3/4"
gap between file cabinets for user safety.
7) Our patented anti-tip device changes in elevation as
it moves up and down in relationship to the rear cabinets. U.S.
patent number 5,624,166 –– no other system offers such a
securely connected safety system.
8) For referencing material at the file, we offer high
quality, roll-out work shelves, allowing both hands to be free
for filing. Our durable work shelves add 21/2" of height overall
and 3/4" of depth to the file cabinet.